They are ineffective and inefficient.
Hence the need for this post and the whole transformation process!
I’m not sure that “ineffective and inefficient” are really the right words. BA is significantly more profitable than its European legacy carrier peers and beats them on many metrics. BA is in fact operating in a way that’s too efficient for the customer.
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- NorthernLass on European beach destinations from LHR in May?
- NorthernLass on More IHG points wierdness
- NorthernLass on Lifts in Terminal 5
- JDB on Mexico Volcano disruption, flying back on 4th
- YC on Marriott hotels in Tokyo – best option?
- TGLoyalty on Lifts in Terminal 5
- TGLoyalty on More IHG points wierdness
- TGLoyalty on Gold counts for nothing?
- meta on InterContinental hotels in Tokyo – best option?
- Lyn on Chat thread – Thursday 29th February
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.