I’m not sure I’d say it’s easier, but it’s at least equal to the main Internet sites. Obviously there are other advantages too – goes against the mantra of this forum which is book direct but it’s substantially cheaper, and if you use Teldar for example far better service than anything online (they will ring the property in advance to confirm the booking and any requests – you don’t get that from booking.com!)
Depends what the aim of your site is really – several give information and use the OTAs as a search facility and take the click commission. Or you could partner with a travel agent group who could search the bed banks and get your visitors cheaper prices.
I had a play around in a couple of places I know where there are hotel rooms for 5, and they came up along with several villas I didn’t know.
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- Man of Kent on Washington DC and Seattle things to do/see?
- Cornell on Free 8000 Virgin Red points for [some] 02 customers
- aso40 on Anyone received TP/Avios yet on a Cathay P Class Business ticket?
- can2 on Chat thread – Monday 26th February
- jintycat on Car hire in New Zealand advice
- Pogonation on BA companion voucher anomaly
- Alex G on BA companion voucher anomaly
- yonasl on 120 Tier Points Urgently Needed
- NorthernLass on 120 Tier Points Urgently Needed
- NorthernLass on Chat thread – Monday 26th February
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.