I think I have done £141 over the sign up bonus requirement but amex thinks I have another £28 to go. I excluded the membership fee, any refunds, £50 harvey nicks and £150 uk dining credit (but included excess above). Also excluded any amex credit from amex offers i.e only included net spend.
Is it a timing thing? I know it is a small difference and I can and have another £50 on pending payment but given amex messed up my account recently and I’m not expecting the SUB to post automatically I wanted to
start the 6-8 weeks chase as soon as possible.
any offers rebate should be excluded, cash is excluded but you can do paypal transfers to help you achieve the target if you are struggling or prepay bills on your credit card. if you call customer service or speak with them trhough chat they should help
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- yorkshireRich on Chat thread – Saturday 2nd March
- curiously on Best Amex option for my wife?
- t42 on Heathrow and Hong Kong lounges for first status trip
- Richie on Seeking advice on tier points strategy
- LeeClarke1 on Seeking advice on tier points strategy
- Bill_B on Avios not refunded
- BBbetter on Apple iPhone 15 offer on Platinum card?
- BA Flyer IHG Stayer on Avios not refunded
- damboy5 on Apple iPhone 15 offer on Platinum card?
- Richie on Exec Club year resets – What happens to bonus tier points for BA Holidays?
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.