It’s definitely been reported here that the voucher can’t be used on the EuroFlyer services out of Gatwick. Wouldn’t be that surprising if there was the same restriction on CityFlyer out of LCY. I don’t recall anyone confirming whether a phone call could sort this out. Please report back if you do call to try to book this with a voucher.
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- Alex G on BA companion voucher anomaly
- kelliea1 on A lengthy trip report on my time at the other side of the world
- davefl on Cancelling BA Amex CC
- NYB90 on Amex Platinum insurance – MASTER THREAD
- tiberius on BA companion voucher anomaly
- Skywalker on Anyone seen this message from Ba website
- Parky on New £300 Platinum dining credit July 2022
- LondonFly on Thank you! Now please help plan my LA trip
- Not Long Now… on Flying First – Dallas or Houston?
- davefl on Anyone seen this message from Ba website
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.