Forums › Payment cards › American Express › 2-4-1 downgrading card!
2-4-1 downgrading card!
So I have qualified for the 2-4-1 voucher and my platinum card is due for renewal. Can I downgrade the card and still use the 2-4-1 voucher?
The Platinum card does not have a 2-4-1 voucher. Please explain what you mean.
Presumably OP means the BA Premium Plus, not Platinum.
If so, read this thread : https://www.headforpoints.com/forums/topic/ba-pp-amex-downgrade-or-cancel/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Popular articles this week:
As T5 security crisis looms, Virgin Atlantic allows rebooking (from T3) whilst BA (at T5) does not
Miles & More miles expiry is coming for ex-cardholders – what can you book before Friday?
Bits: British Airways adds English sparkling wine, easyJet launches Twilight Bag Drop at Edinburgh
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Win 1 million Avios when you apply for a Barclaycard Avios credit card by 2nd April. Exclusive to HfP readers.
Latest Forum Posts
- Luca M on Silver status with Bonvoy from Amex?
- masaccio on Action required before you fly to the USA
- JellyFan on Newbie “Using Plat in US” Qs re. car hire + insurance!
- Michael C on Action required before you fly to the USA
- tjob81 on Silver card + guest (+ 27 month old?)
- Michael C on Newbie “Using Plat in US” Qs re. car hire + insurance!
- Paul E on BA / Barclaycard upgrade voucher or 7,000 Avios
- raynerdom on BA flight cancelled. Downgraded from Club to Traveller on earlier flight.
- faran on Chat thread – Thursday 30th March
- Froggee on Action required before you fly to the USA
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.