Forums › Hotel loyalty schemes › Other hotel schemes › 2 hotels.com accounts
2 hotels.com accounts
I have 2 hotels.com accounts, does anyone know how to combine them please?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Popular articles this week:
Heathrow Terminal 5 security staff strike to disrupt British Airways flights for 10 days
Do you know you get a refund with British Airways and Virgin Atlantic if you cancel within 24 hours?
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Win 1 million Avios when you apply for a Barclaycard Avios credit card by 2nd April. Exclusive to HfP readers.
Latest Forum Posts
- baflyer44 on One leg of redemption cancelled – LHR Strikes
- rosco on Curve Fronted limit
- Lady London on Chat thread – Sunday 26th March
- Harrier25 on 2 days late paying bapp
- Lady London on RFS options for my 20-something kids
- Lyn on Chat thread – Sunday 26th March
- Andrew J on Is it conceivable that the 2-4-1 voucher could one day be used on Qatar Airways?
- Andrew J on BA replacing champagne in CW
- Andrew J on 2 days late paying bapp
- Lyn on RFS options for my 20-something kids
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.