Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes Accor Live Limitless 5 bonus status nights on next stay / Upgrade to Silver after 5 nights.

• elguiri 216 posts

Email from Accor:

“Let 2022 be the year you get more membership perks. Receive a special bonus of five Status Nights, in addition to those earned for your visit, when you stay on or before 01/05/2022.

Sign up today to enjoy a Status Nights credit. Then, after your first eligible stay at one of our participating hotels, you’ll receive your extra credit.”

And if you stay 5 nights (so 5 nights & bonus 5 nights):

“Sign up now, and you can enjoy SILVER perks by only staying five nights with us.”

In the Ts&Cs it states you must be a Classic member to receive the bonus status nights, and need to book by 20th March. Must also register via link in email invite.

Don’t see the point in chasing Silver, but might be of interest to someone.

The real Swiss Tony 652 posts

It is a rather weak offer. By coincidence I have a 3 night stay booked in Dubai this month then three rooms under my name for one night in Paris next month. However I think the Dubai stay alone will be >EUR800, so will give me Silver by virtue of the spend.

TGLoyalty 479 posts

It is a rather weak offer. By coincidence I have a 3 night stay booked in Dubai this month then three rooms under my name for one night in Paris next month. However I think the Dubai stay alone will be >EUR800, so will give me Silver by virtue of the spend.

Are you better off getting the ibis card that gives you gold?

The real Swiss Tony 652 posts

Are you better off getting the ibis card that gives you gold?

I don’t think so, as I have no plans to stay in another Accor hotel this year. Which of course means by some weird fluke, I’ll end up staying in several…

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.