Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes IHG One Rewards 5x IHG Rewards bonus points promo – points posting?

• Go197 78 posts

I stayed twice (9 and 11 days ago) having booked during the 5x bonus points promo – https://www.headforpoints.com/2021/11/29/huge-5x-ihg-rewards-bonus-points/

I’ve received regular points but no bonus.

Anyone received the bonus yet? Or remember if the terms stated when bonus points would post?

• This topic was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    DarrenS 91 posts

5 X bonus posted for my better half 10/12. Stay 8/12.

dst87 264 posts

I received the points separately to the 3x points. Not the most intuitive way of displaying this but it did come through a few days later.

VerdantBacon 141 posts

I don’t remember when the terms stated the 5x would post, but mine posted about a few days after the 3x posted.

davefl 1,222 posts

I checked out Sunday morning and received my 5X last night in addition to 3x for the same booking. ALso got a 10 night bonus, so for 800 euro spend across 7 nights I got over 72,000 points which is approx a 42% rebate. I think that’s a personal record.

It’s just like the old days 🙂

Go197 78 posts

Mine have come through a week after the standard points. Also received the 2x bonus for stay 1. Presumably 3x will appear soon for stay 2.

If the 11k points from the Creation card offer come through then that’s not a bad result.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.