Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs Other frequent flyer schemes A couple of LHR Emirates questions

• chief 7 posts

First time flying emirates since covid tonight – just wanted to check if things had changed as a couple of random bits post check in!

1) Are mobile boarding passes no longer accepted? Once checked in I get a message “mobile boarding passes are not available on this route” and to get a printed one at the check-in counter.

2) Niche but if anyone has been in the lounge lately, is the printer working? My destination after transit in Dubai don’t accept the electronic COVID vaccine record and want the printed one – I have this on my email but no printer at home! Flying in J hence thinking I could print it there.

Carlos 758 posts

Why would you risk not printing out a boarding card…what if your battery goes down?

and why would you risk not printing out a covid vaccine letter, as you havent specified the destination will presume its a 3rd world country where bribery and fake documents are rife.

Sounds like your a business/first customer if you are using the lounge

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.