Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards Barclaycard Avios Additional 5K points

• Cloud 21 posts

I have not received the 5k “goodwill” avios yet. Checked on app, nothing received only had the 25k welcome avios stated.

Edit: 5k goodwill avios received at BAEC.

• This reply was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    Fraser 53 posts

Ah, that explains the mysterious 5k points credited to my account. I’ve not had any goodwill message from Barclaycard, just the points!

NorthernLass 7,575 posts

Still no sign of mine. I’m starting to wonder if it’s because I didn’t spend anything in the last statement period and it needs something to trigger it?

NorthernLass 7,575 posts

I was wrong – they actually credited on May 5th. Well done to Barclays. Cancelling now, especially as the upgrade voucher is useless under the current situation with BA’s phone lines.

gordog01 17 posts

Rob, I have received the 25k bonus but not the extra 5k. When should this post? I applied via the enhanced bonus link on HFP.

NorthernLass 7,575 posts

Rob, I have received the 25k bonus but not the extra 5k. When should this post? I applied via the enhanced bonus link on HFP.

If you’re referring to the extra 5k on the HFP sign up offer, this thread isn’t referring to it (it’s a different 5k for losing all our cards in the post), so the awarding date may well be different.

gordog01 17 posts

Thanks for your reply

SteveCroydon 66 posts

Is anyone else getting a message in their BAEC account that they have no recent transactions or that their transactions can’t be shown at this time? I’ve been getting both of these for a couple of days now!

Hi @NorthernLass
    I’ve been getting the same error for over a week now. The BAEC summary page shows the last 3/4 transactions, but when selecting “All Activity” I get “Sorry There’s a Technical Problem” or “You don’t have any recent transactions”. What a pile of garbage ba.com is. I’m also getting “No Future Bookings Found” when I have two at present. This problem comes and goes every other day almost.
    ba.com really is one of the worst websites that I use, along with nationalrail.co.uk which is also ropey and pathetic and also riddled with bugs.

@Rob
    can we please have a new master thread to log the endless stream of bugs and failings in this awful website?
    This is a repeat post of a reply to this item three days ago. However, that reply hasn’t appeared – aren’t we allowed to criticise BA?

tangerine 2 posts

I also received 5k on the 5th May – I however wasn’t one of those with lost cards and applied during the bonus sign up period. Doesn’t show up on the Barclaycard app(iOS) but does show up on BA recent transactions as ‘Finance Card’ expand it and it says ‘Barclaycard Avios Plus Award’

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.