Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes IHG One Rewards Ambassador Complimentary Weekend Night

• ClubSmed 174 posts

I am trying to use my Ambassador Complimentary Weekend Night, and am clicking on it from my Rewards Wallet, but I keep getting a Page Not Found notification.
    Is it just me, or are others unable to access this?

PeteM 709 posts

Same here

NorthernLass 7,569 posts

https://www.ihg.com/intercontinental/content/us/en/ambassador/free-weekend-certificate/book

Do it via this page – log in to your account when you get to the payment page. The booking will then appear in your IHG account but I have no idea what’s causing the error when trying to book on there!

BA Flyer IHG Stayer 2,077 posts

Still getting the error so I’ve emailed them.

Rob
    HfP Staff
    2,198 posts

Doesn’t matter.

You book via the link above and the hotel electronically removes the voucher on arrival.

BA Flyer IHG Stayer 2,077 posts

Rob I know how the system works

The issue was none of the links I had tried up until I posted worked in pricing up let alone booking the room. (i wasn’t aware of the link NL posted)

I emailed the AMB line and got such a convoluted reply it was painful to read! Still I got 1,789 points (yes that specific) as a courtesy.

Paul B 224 posts

The issue was none of the links I had tried up until I posted worked in pricing up let alone booking the room. (i wasn’t aware of the link NL posted)

I emailed the AMB line and got such a convoluted reply it was painful to read! Still I got 1,789 points (yes that specific) as a courtesy.

What’s the AMB email?

Hilda M 61 posts

What’s the AMB email?

I got a reply from ambassador at ihg.com after submitting an online request for missing nights credit so I am guessing that’s it – planning to use it myself for a query shortly

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.