Amex Marriott Delta cashback offers – trigger after rebrand?
17th November 2022 at 17:19Karl
Has anyone stayed in one of the newly designated Delta hotels and received the £50 back from spending £200?
I’ve got an upcoming stay at the Liverpool Delta (which was Liverpool Marriott at the time of booking). Obviously Liverpool Marriott is on the T+C’s list and can see Amex CS potentially being awkward if the offer doesn’t click via their IT.18th November 2022 at 15:50RobHfP Staff
My best guess is that the ID reference for the hotel used by Amex won’t have changed and so it will go through ok.21st November 2022 at 16:29Paul B
To add a data point,’Trump’ Turnberry is still paying out the statement credit in spite of having left the Marriott group all together back in January.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Bits: new Qatar insurance rules, design a BA beer can for Brewdog, free Fairmont night from Emirates
The perfect airport doesn’t exist, but the new Paris Charles de Gaulle ‘Extime’ upgrade is close
How to time your promotion to British Airways Executive Club Silver status to maximise benefits
Bits: fly BA Club World on short haul – or fly Titan, Virgin ends Plaza Premium Clubhouse access
Bits: eGate trial for 10-11 year olds, last day to save on passport fees, Corinthia London deal
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- atcoloz on Easiest way to get to £10k spend on BAPP
- Carlos on Chat thread – Monday 6th February
- memesweeper on BAPP worth it as a beginner?
- memesweeper on Barclays Premier Banking upgrade voucher after 1 year
- Rich_A on Any experience with Aegean miles fot upgrade?
- Lyn on Broadband in France
- Eggtastico on The ‘How to book the return leg with 2-4-1 companion voucher’ thread
- slidey on Chat thread – Monday 6th February
- NorthernLass on Chat thread – Monday 6th February
- George K on Chat thread – Monday 6th February
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.