Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes Hilton Honors Amex Membership Rewards to Hilton transfer time

• NotTheRealRob 86 posts

I’ve had similar issues that have now been resolved.
    I attempted a transfer 2 weeks ago that never arrived. I attempted another small transfer yesterday that transferred to Hilton in under 24hrs.
    I cancelled the initial transfer via Amex chat and got the points refunded instantly (they originally wanted to open a 7-10 working day case).
    Transferred the initial amount and they arrived in around 24hrs.

15 working days and still no transfer but today I had a not in the app saying Amex now Linked to Hilton so I have tried another small transfer today to see if it goes through as above. So then I’ll report the first one.

ShoreditchTom 6 posts

My points have finally turned up at Hilton in the last hour or so – will be 3 weeks tomorrow I transferred from Amex.

Not sure if this is just random or to do with the complaint I have opened – hope others who are waiting see their points show up shortly too?

PaulC 66 posts

I had the same issue 2 weeks ago. The guy I spoke to yesterday said there was an issue with Hilton transfers at the time I transferred mine so cancelled my original transfer and re-issued them. They posted today, twice which is a nice bonus!

NotTheRealRob 86 posts

Finally, my transfers have both gone in the first one took 16 working days the second one. I only attempted yesterday so either they have sorted out there issues or the second one, somehow prompted the first one to go through.

Alex G 435 posts

Whatever issues there were seem to have been sorted. I requested my first ever Amex to Hilton transfer on 16th and they were in my Hilton account early on 18th.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.