Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards American Express ARGC 10k Membership Rewards points posted

• Vit 157 posts

Data point, AMEX Gold posted this morning in two transactions as “Rewards As You Go Bonus”, 7500MR and 2500 MR points as Rob mentioned a couple day after the 12th October. A nice wee bonus after that “40k MR point bonus” from ARCC. 🙂

Aston100 1,376 posts

Yes, something came through overnight.
    But now I’ve lost the spend tracker.

dougzz99 631 posts

I’m expecting some sort of issue here. For historical reasons around the merging two MR accounts my Gold card gets charged the fee 7th September, but my anniversary bonus was previously paid in April. Based on spend since April I’d have expected 7.5K on the new method, or 10K at anniversary on the old method. What I’ve got is 2.5K today which I think matches spend since 7th Sept. The joy of trying to explain this the Amex CS.

NorthernLass 7,503 posts

I got my 10k bonus this morning, despite not expecting them till next month when they charge the fee!

Carlos 758 posts

I got my 10k bonus this morning, despite not expecting them till next month when they charge the fee!

YKWTT

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.