Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards Barclaycard Avios Avios delay from Barclaycard

• Jill Kinkell 154 posts

Just received an email from Barclaycard stating number of Avois due this month. Great! Then another email stating problem at their end and Avios will arrive next month instead. Not good enough. Barclaycard should address issue and send over once sorted, and I mean in a week, not a month. Unless they have a huge problem……

NorthernLass 7,590 posts

@Jill – mine credited yesterday so this clearly isn’t affecting all customers. I had a lot of problems when we first got the card, but since this was sorted via a letter and phone call back in May it’s all worked fine 🤞, no idea why there seem to be so many individual glitches!

aq.1988 454 posts

Mine haven’t posted yet from my card spend either, although the 1500 from avios rewards have posted.

Roberto 283 posts

Last month they arrived on the 3rd and or 4th….

Jill Kinkell 154 posts

Yeah… but I got a specific email ( one hour after the email stating avios due this month ) there was a problem at their end and my avios would arrive next month instead. No problems since getting the card

paulodalm 4 posts

Sadly got the same email today. 13,000 avios. Very annoying

atcoloz 31 posts

A relief to find that it’s not just me then. I’ve got 28500 pending, which includes the 25000 bonus on £3k spend. Hoping they drop in the next 2 days or it’ll need chasing up.

Flying Moonwards 31 posts

Has anyone had any Avios credited from Barclaycard this year yet? I understand they are normally posted on the 2nd of each month but I’ve had nothing yet.

Anna 458 posts

Possibly delayed by Jan 2nd being an extra bank holiday, I wouldn’t worry.

philuk 27 posts

My Barclaycard app says that Avios will be transferred on the second working day of the month – that should be tomorrow.

Thanks both

atcoloz 31 posts

And as of 6am this morning, still not in my account for the 2nd month in a row. Yes, I know it’s still 6am but my Premier Account points are in already.

JDB 4,384 posts

And as of 6am this morning, still not in my account for the 2nd month in a row. Yes, I know it’s still 6am but my Premier Account points are in already.

Today is the earliest they might turn up, but if they don’t arrive later today, the points will post in the next few days and no amount of chasing will accelerate the process. I think the latest posting date since inception was the fifth working day.

atcoloz 31 posts

Today is the earliest they might turn up, but if they don’t arrive later today, the points will post in the next few days and no amount of chasing will accelerate the process. I think the latest posting date since inception was the fifth working day.

Wasn’t aware of that, Thanks for the info. I’ll leave until the end of the week then.

Jill Kinkell 154 posts

I’m keeping a close eye out. Due almost 10k from last and this month.

Scottpat78 243 posts

My Avios arrived from the BC Avios Plus account this morning. If you are looking in the BA App, try refreshing your account screen / transaction screen a couple of times.

Ryanfozzie 26 posts

I’ve received my Avios from my Barclays Premier account but not my Barclaycard (4th Jan 2023).

atcoloz 31 posts

I’ve received my Avios from my Barclays Premier account but not my Barclaycard (4th Jan 2023).

Same.

username 9 posts

Ditto

Card avios are now in for me.

Aston100 1,383 posts

My Avios arrived from the BC Avios Plus account this morning. If you are looking in the BA App, try refreshing your account screen / transaction screen a couple of times.

This.

atcoloz 31 posts

This.

….didn’t work. Is there a dedicated number to call Barclaycard on regarding this?

FatherOfFour 281 posts

Do they show as having left Barclay’s? Mine still shows 1100 pending at Barclay’s end, so I’m not expecting them in BAEC yet.
    Unless you need them urgently, I’d give it a couple of days.

atcoloz 31 posts

However, I did log in and out of the app. And that did work. Thanks for all the advice everybody. I’m not a patient person 🙂

baVid 27 posts

Myself and Partner just had an email to say our January transfer hasn’t happened

“We’re sorry we couldn’t add your Avios to your British Airways Executive Club account this month.

There was a delay at our end, so they’ll be added to your Executive Club account next month instead.”

No explanation as to why this is happening.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.