Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

• Charles Martel 124 posts

Dynata/BA are relaunching Rewards for Thoughts as Avios for Thoughts, apparently you get 100 bonus Avios for signing up, and 500 Avios for your first survey, this is the Sign Up Link.

gtellez 162 posts

I have tried to register but it says that my BA number is “Not a valid Avios account number”…

Paasan69 30 posts

+1

Also tried with my Iberia account with the same result. Used the webform and let them know. Will report back when/if they reply.

Charles Martel 124 posts

It sounds like it only works with BAEC, the confusion probably not helped by the number of airlines using Avios now.

degsy 152 posts

That was an easy 700 Avios – took 15 mins while watching an Elon Musk documentary on C4.

PeteM 709 posts

Worth mentioning that the Avios post almost immediately – rather impressed. Have made about 1k Avios in about 1hr, including the bonuses.

David D 35 posts

Easy 620 Avios for 30 mins – nice!

Philondon 275 posts

Thanks for this!! 640 points in 20 minutes.

HughM 70 posts

Offer is also on Aer Club

Philondon 275 posts

I forgot how bad this company is for dumping you out of surveys when I had an account years ago. I just spent 5 minutes doing the pre survey. I qualified and after 15 minutes of a 25 minute survey they said I didn’t qualify when I answered truthfully and accurately. At least my 600 bonus points have arrived.

AJA 1,070 posts

I got the email inviting me to apply this afternoon. Trouble is I already have a Dynata e-rewards account via BAEC. Reading the T7&Cs it says that you can only have one account. Would the e-rewards account stop my eligibility for this? I think it won’t work registering my BAEC number or is this different? I don’t want to jeapordise my existing account as it works well. That said how many Avios do you earn for completing a survey? I need to complete roughly 30 surveys a month to get 2000 Avios with the e-rewards account. Might be worth ditching that e-rewards account and signing up with this.

David D 35 posts

I forgot how bad this company is for dumping you out of surveys when I had an account years ago. I just spent 5 minutes doing the pre survey. I qualified and after 15 minutes of a 25 minute survey they said I didn’t qualify when I answered truthfully and accurately. At least my 600 bonus points have arrived.

Same – also did this and got kicked out. Waste of time. Another strange thing: I clicked unsubscribe on one of their emails and it deactivated my account – no surveys showing on the dashboard. Anyways 600 points posted.

duggie1982 263 posts

Nice one, just signed up and raking in those points fam

ed_fly 211 posts

Offer is also on Aer Club

also appears to be for vueling and Iberia, has anyone tried getting the sign up bonus for all 4 programmes?

Aston100 1,383 posts

No idea what I did wrong, as I got part way through a survey before being rejected.
    Ended up with a grand total of two (yes two) Avios in BAEC as a result.

astra19 53 posts

It happens. Sometimes you’ll just say the wrong thing after all the right things that came before.
    I managed to get about 1500 Avios in the last 2 days, though I have no surveys left. I hope they keep populating, it’s an easy way to earn while I’m otherwise fairly idle.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.