Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards American Express BA Premium Plus card 25,000 sign up bonus- as good as it gets?

• JoanneS 7 posts

I’m thinking of applying for the BA premium card and wondered is the 25,000 bonus avios as good as it gets? I just missed the huge Barklay card sign up bonus, as I couldn’t decide. My husband has the free BA card and we triggered the voucher we ll inside the card year. Now we have nothing to work towards our next voucher on. We are now more confident with collecting and redeeming,I’d get the premium card and wondered if they run super promotions. TIA.

Rob
    HfP Staff
    2,199 posts

Absolutely not.

40,000 points are available a couple of times per year. If you’re not in a rush, I’d wait. September usually sees new offers as the market picks up after the holidays.

aq.1988 454 posts

The 40k offer will probably come around again. You could then get your husband to refer you, which would make it a 42k offer, and he would get bonus points for the referral too.

JoanneS 7 posts

Absolutely not.

40,000 points are available a couple of times per year. If you’re not in a rush, I’d wait. September usually sees new offers as the market picks up after the holidays.

Thanks Rob I have been an email subscriber for a while now and have been picking up tips! I’ll be patient and wait a bit.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.