BA route updates
28th June 2022 at 09:54kevh3835
Hi. When trying to check current aircraft type on a route in order to book relevant cabins/seats I used to check for planned aircraft type rostering on the likes of Routesonline or Aeroroutes but I’m struggling to get clear info. For example BA LHR-SJC recently resumed but is using a mix of 787-8 and -9 but I can’t find a definitive rostering schedule anywhere. I’ve an Avios 241 in First booked for Sept, but now questioning if that date would have a -9 given the current apparently random rostering on the route!
Anyone any idea where the best update info can be sourced?28th June 2022 at 10:43ChrisBCN
I wouldn’t sweat it… Any aircraft that is assigned now has a reasonable likelihood of being changed by September, so it would be pointless to find out.28th June 2022 at 10:50kevh3835
I wouldn’t sweat it… Any aircraft that is assigned now has a reasonable likelihood of being changed by September, so it would be pointless to find out.
Indeed, however it’s more about where to find those updates these days.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- Lady London on Delay with overbooking
- Travel Strong on Virgin Voyages Master Thread
- Smudgerman on Large purchase on Barclaycard Avios Plus
- RCHammer on ‘Earn 3,000 Virgin Points and get 12 bottles of wine for just £66’ offer
- SteveJ on Best SIM card for roaming internationally/US?
- JDB on Creation Financial Services bashing
- SteveJ on Chat thread – Tuesday 9th August
- bd95 on Virgin Voyages Master Thread
- Ori on Nectar auto convert competition
- Lady London on Creation Financial Services bashing
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.3 million of rooms to date. Click for details.