Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club BA voucher contact with BA

• Catch life 3 posts

Hi everyone

I have BA voucher what I wish to use. Unfortunately I can’t find any availabilities date for my travel. It is any chance to contact BA via chats or email? I’m based in South East Asia at the moment and contact with BA at phone will be cost me fortune.

BA Flyer IHG Stayer 2,047 posts

What sort of voucher is it and how do you want to use it?

BA does have a chat function but you can’t use it to book flights (as they can’t take credit card details)

VALittleRed 122 posts

You could always use Skype to contact BA Cheaply

SamG 1,639 posts

Calling won’t get you anything you can’t see yourself online

Catch life 3 posts

Sorry I not clear explain.

We have Amex voucher because we use BA Amex Cards. Voucher 2 for 1 ( means buy one Avios flight and when use voucher can take another person with you )

We are on long trip at the moment in south east Asia – Vietnam. But November we want back for 2 months to Europe ( the best will be Madrid or Barcelona) and after new year we want back to Asia ( Thailand, Vietnam or some close destination)

We can’t find any available sits , that we need contact with BA or Iberia . But calls to UK it’s very expensive that I ask it is any different way to contact and agent find for us any available date to travel.

SamG 1,639 posts

You can search online . Singapore and Hong Kong are the two most useful destinations or maybe China. Calling won’t get you anything you can’t see yourself

NorthernLass 7,461 posts

You’ve left it quite late to book for November, especially as BA routes to the Far East are quite limited these days, and IB don’t release as many award seats. The voucher may open up extra seats in business class, but only on BA services which might mean you need to transit the UK. Adding in a regional airport like MAN or EDI can also give you more availability if using the voucher is the priority.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.