Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards Other payment cards Bank account switching – Co-Op Bank bonus

• Youllnever 182 posts

Last chance to apply for an account + switch is today…

Just sent you an email 🙂

rio 25 posts

If anyone wants referral details, feel free to email me on canter20205 at gmail dot com!

sent an email

OhOneTwoFour 23 posts

This offer is back on, restarted today…

One of the easiest bank switching bonus offers, no deposit or direct debit requirements, just need details from the person who referred you, which I am happy to provide.

If you want my details, shoot me an email – canter20205 at gmail dot com

Whisper2 44 posts

This offer is back on, restarted today…

One of the easiest bank switching bonus offers, no deposit or direct debit requirements, just need details from the person who referred you, which I am happy to provide.

If you want my details, shoot me an email – canter20205 at gmail dot com

y

Email sent.

sloth 315 posts

Has anyone who switched last time, got their bonus yet? Still waiting

OhOneTwoFour 23 posts

I helped a couple of people with the switch last time round and the bonuses did get paid.

I know co-op did have some issues with the switches not being processed and some people had to call up to get it done manually.

In general though, if it all went through OK the bonus would be paid a couple of days after the switch was confirmed.

If you’re still waiting, I’d call up, make sure the switch was processed and fill out the form again.

Philondon 274 posts

I switched through this discussion and I got my £125.

Maybe we can all have a go/take it in turns…. if anyone wants my referral then please message me: orangephilip at gmail dot com

🙂

sloth 315 posts

I helped a couple of people with the switch last time round and the bonuses did get paid.

I know co-op did have some issues with the switches not being processed and some people had to call up to get it done manually.

In general though, if it all went through OK the bonus would be paid a couple of days after the switch was confirmed.

If you’re still waiting, I’d call up, make sure the switch was processed and fill out the form again.

thanks, have just chased as still not received. cust service dont have a clue, were telling me its because I haven’t used Apple Pay?? and am not using the account. told them I will use the account when they fulfil their art of the bargain and pay the incentive. Is odd as I received the text in early jan to say the switch was completed and also the email confirmation that they received the refer a friend form…have to wait 60 days now before I can raise a complaint. Not great service as I’ve done what they asked of me

OhOneTwoFour 23 posts

OhOneTwoFour 23 posts

thanks, have just chased as still not received. cust service dont have a clue, were telling me its because I haven’t used Apple Pay?? and am not using the account. told them I will use the account when they fulfil their art of the bargain and pay the incentive. Is odd as I received the text in early jan to say the switch was completed and also the email confirmation that they received the refer a friend form…have to wait 60 days now before I can raise a complaint. Not great service as I’ve done what they asked of me

If I were you I’d just fill out the form again and see if that helps

Philondon 274 posts

I just put £1 in my account and did nothing else and got the money.

sloth 315 posts

If I were you I’d just fill out the form again and see if that helps

Thanks, yes did that earlier so will wait and see over next few days. Also asked my dad (who referred me) to put in a complaint from his side, until I can do mine in 60 days

sloth 315 posts

I just put £1 in my account and did nothing else and got the money.

Thanks, plsd you said that as that is all I have done so far and they claimed that wasn’t sufficient…. (I know its incorrect what I’m being told)

cabal of rabid baboons 108 posts

OhOneTwoFour-thanks for the suggestion to resend the claim form, it got the job done within 24 hours 👍

sloth 315 posts

OhOneTwoFour-thanks for the suggestion to resend the claim form, it got the job done within 24 hours 👍

yes, just cam on here to say the same, thanks to OhOneTwoFour for the suggestion. payment now received. ridiculous IT from the co-op and shocking customer service from them over the phone

iDoc 9 posts

It looks like this offer is open again:
    https://www.co-operativebank.co.uk/products/bank-accounts/refer-a-friend/

I don’t see a closing date.

I’m going to apply – would anyone be willing to share their details as a referrer, please?
    Thanks,
    James

Notmyrealname 55 posts

It looks like this offer is open again:
    https://www.co-operativebank.co.uk/products/bank-accounts/refer-a-friend/

I don’t see a closing date.

I’m going to apply – would anyone be willing to share their details as a referrer, please?
    Thanks,
    James

I’d quite happily share details as referre, if that does not step on ayones toes here.

How do we do that?

iDoc 9 posts

I’d quite happily share details as referre, if that does not step on ayones toes here.

How do we do that?

many thanks – my email is
    dr_jrc
    at
    yahoo dot co dot uk

Notmyrealname 55 posts

How do we do that?

many thanks – my email is
    dr_jrc
    at
    yahoo dot co dot uk

Email sent.

Rui N. 828 posts

Happy to provide the next referral 🙂

cabal of rabid baboons 108 posts

People are misunderstanding the process, when your account is open and your switch is complete you then need a referer.

Notmyrealname 55 posts

People are misunderstanding the process, when your account is open and your switch is complete you then need a referer.

You can actually fill out the referral form at the same time as applying. Once your account is open you automatically get the bonus.

OhOneTwoFour 23 posts

You can actually fill out the referral form at the same time as applying. Once your account is open you automatically get the bonus.

Correct. I have referred people successfully with them filling in the form as soon as they receive the account details from co-op, usually a few days after applying. No need to wait for the switch.

braiden9 2 posts

I want to do this, who can be my referral?

iDoc 9 posts

Have replied to your email. 👍

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.