Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards Other payment cards Bank account switching – Co-Op Bank bonus

• The Savage Squirrel 570 posts

I think I’ll bite on this offer. Anyone want to act as a referrer who’s feeling left out?

harley 109 posts

Feel free to email me harleyh107 at gmail.com. i signed up using original posters link

Rui N. 831 posts

Happy to provide one 🙂 ruin.hfp at gmail.com

Philondon 275 posts

This offer is back open again! I’m happy to refer people and I guess we can share out referees if others post here too say they are happy to refer.

https://www.co-operativebank.co.uk/products/bank-accounts/refer-a-friend/

NewtoUK2022 5 posts

This offer is back open again! I’m happy to refer people and I guess we can share out referees if others post here too say they are happy to refer.

Hi @Philondon – How can I get your referral pls?

gtellez 162 posts

Hi, I am also interested, can you share the link please? Thanks!

lambshank13 53 posts

Hello, I’m happy to refer. Email: hfp.lamb [at] yahoo.com

Alex G 435 posts

Not quite as simple as the original offer reported up thread.

Complete a full switch from their main current account to their new Co-operative Bank account using the Current Account Switch Service.
    Deposit £800, set-up 2 Direct Debits, make a minimum of 5 card payments, and register for our online banking services, all with their new, eligible account.
    Complete a referral form when they receive their new Co-operative Bank account details, including their switch end date.

Philondon 275 posts

Hi @Philondon – How can I get your referral pls?

Hi email me at orangephilip@gmail.com

andiron 66 posts

Anyone tried switching from Monese? I tried to switch from them to NatWest but it said it doesn’t allow to switch from this bank.. not sure aboutCoop?

Harrier25 852 posts

Monese isn’t signed up to the 7 day switching guarantee scheme, so it won’t work with Co-op either unfortunately.

0 post

Switched from monese to first direct no problem.

zapato1060 637 posts

Hi I am available if anyone wants to be referred for the new incentive. zapato1060 (at at at) gmail.com. will also help you in case you have any questions.

ms 69 posts

Also, here. If anyone is looking to switch, my email is caddies_raises_0w@icloud.com.

OhOneTwoFour 23 posts

If anyone is interested in doing this, it’s still running.

£125 switching bonus.

Requirements are – Deposit £800, set-up 2 Direct Debits, make a minimum of 5 card payments, and register for online banking services.

This isn’t widely advertised on MSE and the like because you need to fill out a form with details of the person referring you.

I can be that person. If you’d like to do this, send me an email at canter20205 [at] gmail [dot] com

Scott 240 posts

One of the oddest threads on here – the same person keeps popping up to generously offer referrals for a bank account. I think most folk could find out for themselves what bank acc switching offers are available if they so desired.

Froggee 897 posts

I’m sure all the £125 bonuses that said person gets for each referral made will be given to an appropriate charity.

Altruism at its finest.

I just assumed it was Shoestring back from his place in the sun trying to finance his next trip.

OhOneTwoFour 23 posts

One of the oddest threads on here – the same person keeps popping up to generously offer referrals for a bank account. I think most folk could find out for themselves what bank acc switching offers are available if they so desired.

Not sure what the issue is. This is a bank account switching offer that anyone can find out about – correct. However, to get the bonus you need to be referred by someone. I am offering to be that person. For this reason this offer isn’t widely advertised on the usual sites.

Each of us get £125. That’s all there is to it. I’m not claiming to be doing this for any altruistic purposes. I’d like £125, as I’m sure the person doing the switch would.

sloth 315 posts

Not sure what the issue is. This is a bank account switching offer that anyone can find out about – correct. However, to get the bonus you need to be referred by someone. I am offering to be that person. For this reason this offer isn’t widely advertised on the usual sites.

Each of us get £125. That’s all there is to it. I’m not claiming to be doing this for any altruistic purposes. I’d like £125, as I’m sure the person doing the switch would.

Got to say I don’t see an issue with it personally, as long as you are transparent which you certainly appear to have been. It’s also not one of the easier switches to do as you need to find a referrer as you said and apart from my parents, I don’t know anyone else who banks with coop

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.