Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards American Express Anyone got an enhanced BA Premium Plus sign-up bonus?

• shub 87 posts

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has a referral for enhanced sign up bonus for BAPP? Or is one expected in near future (@Rob/Rhys: if there’s a reason to wait for few days 🙂 )

Thanks

• This topic was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    FFoxSake 217 posts

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has a referral for enhanced sign up bonus for BAPP? Or is one expected in near future (@Rob/Rhys: if there’s a reason to wait for few days 🙂 )

Thanks

Mine is offering 26K (usually 25K, so not a massive increase but every little helps!), for £3K spend in 3 months.
    You are welcome to the link if you want it.

• This reply was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    shub 87 posts

Mine is offering 26K (usually 25K, so not a massive increase but every little helps!), for £3K spend in 3 months.

I think that’s the usual bonus with additional 1k because of referral. I’ve that as well on my other card.

Super Secret Stuff 364 posts

I think that’s the usual bonus with additional 1k because of referral. I’ve that as well on my other card.

There are some enhanced referal bonuses out there at the moment, my OH has one for gold. This its 12k for her, 27k for them. Nothing showing on my BAPP

shub 87 posts

Wow, posted question yesterday and today I see 42000 bonus Avios offer when referring OH from my Platinum card 🙂

Ends 28 February 2022

shub 87 posts

Wow, posted question yesterday and today I see 42000 bonus Avios offer when referring OH from my Platinum card 🙂

Ends 28 February 2022

Ahh, just saw the new article

truthbetold 130 posts

beware the Amex BA Blue card doesn’t qualify for bonus if you have MR cards. BAPP does qualify.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.