Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards American Express BAPP bonuses recently

• QwertyKnowsBest 301 posts

Not been following sign up bonuses as not had a need for the card, however, time to sign up.

I see a 50K bonus with £3k spend for BA Exec Club referrals, how does this compare with what is/has been around ?

Appreciate any guidance. Thank you.

IGNORE, would delete if I could, just seen an earlier post.

Miijis 5 posts

They where doing 70K recently.

JDB 4,387 posts

They where doing 70K recently.

It was 70k this time last year, 60k in the summer/autumn, now 50k, so what’s the next offer?

Andrew H 3 posts

Re BAPP pro rata cancel refund deadline “Not before 29Feb24” – any update on that date ? I am planning to hit the £10K companion voucher target and downgrade to get pro rata fee back before the deadline

Rob
    HfP Staff
    2,207 posts

Re BAPP pro rata cancel refund deadline “Not before 29Feb24” – any update on that date ? I am planning to hit the £10K companion voucher target and downgrade to get pro rata fee back before the deadline

No update, no. Best to assume 29 Feb still applies if you definitely don’t want to do a full year although I suspect it won’t.

Si 39 posts

I was hoping for the 70,000 SUP but only got the 50,000. Did it rise to 70K last year after initially being 50K or am I remembering that wrong? 🤔

sm 179 posts

Quick question about BAPP please. Opened card mid Jan 2023 and was billed membership fee mid Feb 2023. If I wait until mid feb 2024 and then cancel or downgrade the card – will I be charged a month of fees? Sorry if that sounds a silly question. Thank you in advance.

Reney 769 posts

I was hoping for the 70,000 SUP but only got the 50,000. Did it rise to 70K last year after initially being 50K or am I remembering that wrong? 🤔

If I recall, HFP posted an offer then a few hours or maybe a day later someone spotted a higher offer of 70k if you log into BA and sign up direct.

Reney 769 posts

Quick question about BAPP please. Opened card mid Jan 2023 and was billed membership fee mid Feb 2023. If I wait until mid feb 2024 and then cancel or downgrade the card – will I be charged a month of fees? Sorry if that sounds a silly question. Thank you in advance.

surely yes as you have been provided the service.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.