Best SIM for data in the UAE?
11th August 2022 at 06:02AY
Hi, going to Dubai and Abu Dhabi for 10 days any recommendations on data sim?11th August 2022 at 06:57SteveJ
There is a dedicated thread for roaming11th August 2022 at 07:31Carlos
Du were giving free sims at the airport. Not sure about now?14th August 2022 at 15:36Kuestrian
They still do – if you go to a desk at passport control instead of an e-gate they slip a SIM card into your passport.15th August 2022 at 20:29RobHfP Staff
Realistically, I have found that you don’t need one for data – everywhere has good free wi-fi – so if you are happy with wi-fi calling or Skype then it’s not needed.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- Blair Waldorf Salad on Emirates redemption
- _aDifferentSimon_ on Chat thread – Monday 26th September
- memesweeper on Emirates redemption
- memesweeper on BA Holidays tier point run
- DJ on A bug in the Amex application algorithm
- YFP on Virgin Voyages Master Thread
- Robm on Hilton cashback questions
- memesweeper on Curve card is the worst thing to happen to the points game
- Rob Burgess on UAE Platinum Dining Credit
- Rob Burgess on Emirates redemption
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.