Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs Other frequent flyer schemes Best Star Alliance Gold lounges in Europe

• PB2 198 posts

Would anyone care to share their favourite Star Gold lounges in Europe. Thanks!

Mouse 173 posts

I like the Swiss lounges in Zurich. Very classy in an understated way.

John 1,000 posts

UA and SQ in LHR T2.

Or if you meant mainland Europe then agree with LX in ZRH.

I also like WAW even though the Gold section is quite small, no windows and always crowded. ARN is not too bad either though food is a bit lacking and I can’t actually remember whether they have a separate Gold side or not, I may be thinking of CPH or OSL

Pangolin 108 posts

LH lounge in ATH (next to Aegean Lounge, which is reasonable) – small but good food and very decent drinks selection (inc. Lagavulin 16)

A3 non-Schengen lounge, ATH – brand new and far better than the previous one

MUC SEN (Satellite terminal) – spacious, view of apron, reasonable drinks and facilities

I also used to really like the CPH split-level lounge, but not so much after the redesign

PB2 198 posts

Thanks all!

Rob
    HfP Staff
    2,199 posts

It’s definitely not the TAP lounge in Lisbon which is fairly weak for a global flagship.

I too have a soft spot for the SWISS ones.

I don’t think there are any Lufthansa lounges anywhere (First Class Terminal excepted) which anyone can get even vaguely excited about.

United Club at Heathrow T2 is possibly your best bet!

PB2 198 posts

Thanks Rob!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.