Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club Booking 355 days in advance with domestic return

• Chris R 25 posts

Looking to book a family of 3 on a long haul CW redemption with 2 on a 241 and 1 on a Barclays voucher.

I’m doing this for 355 days in advance, however my return will include a domestic connection, that actually is 356 days in advance so can’t book.

Do I just try for availability when I can get it or is there a workaround such as booking the return to London then calling up the next day to add the domestic leg onto the booking?

NorthernLass 7,612 posts

BA will add the domestic connection. You have to call to add it to the Barclays booking anyway, so you might as well do it at the same time.

Are you intending to book the outbound and inbound separately? Have a look at the Barclaycard threads because the process can be slightly different from that with the 241, if you haven’t used one before.

Chris R 25 posts

Nah, think I can get away with booking both the inbound and outbound in the one go.

Know I need to call anyway for the Barclays voucher. Just for clarity are you saying that when I call, they can book the domestic leg 356 in advance or I call to book London return and call again to add domestic?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.