Cant access seat map for my exisiting booking
13th May 2023 at 15:59U old git 13 posts
I have an existing reward booking from Gatwick to Crete in September. I am silver and reserved CE seats in January at the time of booking. Having had a recent bad experience with being bounced from pre-booked front row seats with BA i have been checking regularly to ensure my front row seats haven’t changed this time. However for the last couple of weeks I have not been able to see the seat map through manage my booking. For information on checking a new booking the flights are on BA and not Avion,(the later outbound flight is Avion). Has anyone else been unable to view their seats and if so did it correct itself? Or should I be worried that something weird is happening with this flight?13th May 2023 at 16:54Roberto 269 posts
Have you tried logging out and checking via MMB on Ba.com whilst not logged in?13th May 2023 at 17:03U old git 13 posts
Thanks for the suggestion, but no that doesn’t work either. I guess I need to ring customer services tomorrow.13th May 2023 at 17:53qc 169 posts
You can change Euroflyer seats on the BA App.13th May 2023 at 18:04Roberto 269 posts
Or how about looking at your booking on rj.com or finnair.com ?14th May 2023 at 11:59U old git 13 posts
Spoke to customer services,they can see the issue but do not understand it, and so they have passed the issue on to their IT department. Ironically my two other bookings are unaffected.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Interview: Sir Tim Clark, CEO Emirates, on his new Business Class, success of Premium Economy
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- yorkshireRich on Chat thread – Saturday 2nd March
- curiously on Best Amex option for my wife?
- t42 on Heathrow and Hong Kong lounges for first status trip
- Richie on Seeking advice on tier points strategy
- LeeClarke1 on Seeking advice on tier points strategy
- Bill_B on Avios not refunded
- BBbetter on Apple iPhone 15 offer on Platinum card?
- BA Flyer IHG Stayer on Avios not refunded
- damboy5 on Apple iPhone 15 offer on Platinum card?
- Richie on Exec Club year resets – What happens to bonus tier points for BA Holidays?
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.