Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Other Flight changes and cancellations help Can’t get through to BA on the phone. Any advice?

• saira_h 4 posts

Hi, need to speak to BA on the phone as it’s won’t give me the option to manage the booking online.
    Getting anxious as have been trying for two weeks now and are booked to fly to Vancouver.
    Has anyone managed to get through or can advise? Also what’s the latest I’m flying to Canada. It’s says level 3 but US family have been told it’s at 4.

ChrisC 956 posts

Several posts about contacting BA on the BA board.

As to levels it maybe US uses different tier definitions from Canada.

JenT 151 posts

Keep trying. Is it a BA holiday (flights and accommodation or car hire) or flight only? For flight only I have had better luck calling the Executive Club phone number or the USA number (free on Skype) when they open at 12pm UK time.

PointsChaser 36 posts

Keep trying. Is it a BA holiday (flights and accommodation or car hire) or flight only? For flight only I have had better luck calling the Executive Club phone number or the USA number (free on Skype) when they open at 12pm UK time.

Is 12 PM Noon or midnight?

JenT 151 posts

12 noon. They open at 7am EST.

saira_h 4 posts

Thanks! Have tried to get through again today but have not had any joy. I’ve booked flights only with BA and my intention is to cancel and re book as I’m not keen on the whole voucher thing. Ideally I’d prefer they’d cancel but that doesn’t look as though it’s gonna happen.
    Is there a different number for executive club members ?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.