Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards American Express Centurion Lounge @ LHR T3 – recent reviews?

• Kuestrian 57 posts

We have a morning flight from T3 coming up and need a lounge with a decent breakfast option. Has anyone had breakfast at the Centurion recently?

Rob’s review from the opening suggested food options were limited, so I’m weighing up whether to use the Centurion or try Club Aspire/No.1 to save time, if options are still limited.

VinZ 142 posts

This is my favourite lounge for food. Quiet and really nice food.

jj 520 posts

Not a recent visit, but I was there in February for breakfast with a party of six. It was the best lounge experience that I’ve had in Heathrow outside the Concorde Room. Plentiful tasty food, so no need to pay extra.

Kuestrian 57 posts

Thanks both. Centurion it is!

can 506 posts

I was there during the Jubilee weekend past June.
    Much better than BA’s own business lounges..

PeteM 709 posts

Assume you don’t have Oneworld status to access the Qantas or Cathay lounges?

Andrew J 769 posts

Assume you don’t have Oneworld status to access the Qantas or Cathay lounges?

Would need to be flying a One World airline for access, which they might not be.

PeteM 709 posts

Good point! I forget not everyone is a Oneworld slave!

laughingplace 28 posts

Brilliant lounge. Well worth a visit. Far far superior to the standard priority pass lounges (i.e. No 1 / Aspire / etc).

Food & drink is great. Only downside is lack of natural light. Hopefully it remains quiet in there as the months go on.

chrischris2202 29 posts

Would you recommend going from T2 to T3 just for the lounge? Have a Lufthansa flight come up next week and it would be either their business lounge in T2 or walking to T3 for the Amex one. Have read it takes only ten minutes or so.

VickyTM 111 posts

How does the centurion lounge compare with the Virgin lounge?

Andrew J 769 posts

How does the centurion lounge compare with the Virgin lounge?

Nothing in the U.K. beats the Virgin Clubhouse.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.