Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

• Zoe P 30 posts

Excuse this weird question. I am flying to Spain tomorrow from Gatwick at 6.15am. I rarely drink but the last few weeks at work have been wildly stressful and I really fancy going to the lounge (flying Club Europe) and having a glass of champagne. I know it’s outrageously early, but do they serve champagne in the lounges that early?
    Thanks

Sudz74 50 posts

The BA lounge opens at 5am. Unless you have Gold status (and are therefore in the First Lounge) I believe you have to ask for it. A friend reported that last week they had 4 different ones and once they had asked for a glass the waiter kept on offering.
    Have a relaxing flight!

Sudz74 50 posts

Actual answer to actual question is yes, they serve alcohol once they are open (as will the Wetherspoon from 3am though probably not champagne).

NorthernLass 7,596 posts

Bacon roll washed down with a glass of champagne is one of the best starts to a holiday 🥂

PB2 198 posts

Bacon roll washed down with a glass of champagne is one of the best starts to a holiday 🥂

Where’s a like button when you need it! 🥂

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.