Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Other London life City chiropractor?

• Rob
    HfP Staff
    2,202 posts

I’ve been having a few twinges in my back and thought I might have it checked out, given my advancing years!

Has anyone got a recommendation for someone around Bank? Thanks.

can 506 posts

Toll of three articles a day!

Hope you’ll feel better soon…

Richie 992 posts
    tical 18 posts

Not in the city but Rocco (https://www.west1physio.com/team/rocco-profeta) is fantastic and has been instrumental in helping me get back to running and basketball following back surgery last year

hugog 40 posts

Personally prefer an osteopath though my recommendation is in Surrey do probably a bit far for you

Wanderlust 25 posts

Not quite the city but SpiroHealth in Putney are very good

SteveJ 979 posts

Head a little out of town. You want these guys

primaltherapy.janeapp.co.uk

Tom H 9 posts

Rob try Kane & Ross, they also work out of the Courtfield Private practice which isn’t too far from you near Gloucester Rd tube. And have a bigger practice near Harley street

jj 520 posts

There’s a reason the chiropractic treatment isn’t available on the NHS: the evidential basis for its efficacy is almost completely absent. That’s why it’s regarded as alternative medicine.

Whenever I have an ache, pain or sports injury, I visit a physio. The first session iny local physio normally takes about an hour, when they identify the problem and make sure there’s no deeper issue (eg cancerous growth) that needs full medical treatment. Subsequent sessions may be needed if the initial set of exercises fails to clear things up.

Aches are often caused by weak or damaged muscles. The best solution is almost always to strengthen them through exercise, not simply manipulate them. I would strongly recommend the conventional medical approach here – it’s proven to work.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.