Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes World of Hyatt Club access at Hyatt?

• The Original Nick 112 posts

I’ve nevee stayed at a Hyatt before but I’m looking at staying at the Hyatt or IC in Sofia 18th of March. Hyatt room with club access is showing up as a similar price as the IC (I’m only Platinum with IHG) but I just want to know if Club Access with Hyatt includes breakfast?

Rob
    HfP Staff
    2,199 posts

It wouldn’t include restaurant breakfast but it would include lounge breakfast.

EDB99 32 posts

I suggest you check whether the Regency Club at the Hyatt has opened. (It hadn’t when I stayed there as Globalist.)

The IC’s club is quite nice. Overall, I’d say the IC is the slightly nicer and posher hotel. Just in case you will be using the metro, its location is somewhat more convenient as well.

If you’re Globalist, I’d seriously consider the Hyatt (they’ll probably upgrade you to a Regency suite if booking a base room). Otherwise, the IC might be the better choice.

The Original Nick 112 posts

Thanks to you both.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.