Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes Accor Live Limitless Combinations of ALL paid programs

• Guernsey Globetrotter 587 posts

Signature is like buying hotel points at around about face value (slightly more than face value, I think) with status thrown in on top, so I figure I can’t really lose with that

@QFFlyer
    it’s even better than that – I calculate you get a c.15% discount on the face value of the points purchased on the annual ‘Absolute’ Signature subscription. That in itself may be worth tying up c.£1,060 in points if your annual spend with Accor is at least this much. The status is the icing on the cake!

QFFlyer 156 posts

Signature is like buying hotel points at around about face value (slightly more than face value, I think) with status thrown in on top, so I figure I can’t really lose with that

@QFFlyer
    it’s even better than that – I calculate you get a c.15% discount on the face value of the points purchased on the annual ‘Absolute’ Signature subscription. That in itself may be worth tying up c.£1,060 in points if your annual spend with Accor is at least this much. The status is the icing on the cake!

Fair point! Either way I’m in, it’s like a hotel savings account for me, for now! I easily spend that, so having to only earn 2,000 points organically and being able to use the points on some of the more exxy hotels lessens the blow somewhat!

Tariq 81 posts

Voyager is still useful for me! For example, I’m getting a 20% discount off an upcoming 4 day stay at Sofitel Istanbul equating to a saving of more than £250 plus I’ll be saving on the pre-flight stay (and parking) at Sofitel Heathrow. One short break is returning more than the card fee ……. horses for courses!

How do you manage to apply the Voyageur discount to the Sofitel parking packages, can only seem to apply it to the room only/B&B rates.

Peeps 25 posts

‘How do you manage to apply the Voyageur discount to the Sofitel parking packages, can only seem to apply it to the room only/B&B rates.’

Sorry accidentally reported your reply!

I meant to respond that I realised you are correct. I booked the room separately with Voyager discount and then added parking at the hotel.

Tariq 81 posts

‘How do you manage to apply the Voyageur discount to the Sofitel parking packages, can only seem to apply it to the room only/B&B rates.’

Sorry accidentally reported your reply!

I meant to respond that I realised you are correct. I booked the room separately with Voyager discount and then added parking at the hotel.

Fair enough, thought I was missing a trick! Have bookings for May and actually found it cheaper to book LHR T5 Pod in conjunction with room only Voyageur rate for the duration I need.

Josh 19 posts

Would the share purchased from Trading 212 be registered?

Yes I have achieved it buying a single share on Trading 212.

Hi @anuj How long did the process take? Anythings to be vary of?

Id like to know this aswell. I can get a share on t212 but how did you go about sending proof? Just the document t212 gives you? Where do you send it?

meandthekids 66 posts

I’d be interested to know this too.
    Don’t use ALL much because of not getting much outsized value but in some places it offers the better hotels. Thanks.

Would the share purchased from Trading 212 be registered?

Yes I have achieved it buying a single share on Trading 212.

Hi @anuj How long did the process take? Anythings to be vary of?

Id like to know this aswell. I can get a share on t212 but how did you go about sending proof? Just the document t212 gives you? Where do you send it?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.