Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes IHG One Rewards Crowne Plaza Manchester Airport [taking bookings from early 2023]

• NorthernLass 7,569 posts

The CP at MAN is taking bookings again from early 2023. Prices are incredibly reasonable compared to the now-ludicrous Hilton Doubletree (charging more than the Hilton Deansgate on some nights!) and also cheaper than the new HI. I got one night plus 15 days parking next Easter for £115.

ChrisC 956 posts

Didn’t know it is / was closed. Been offered it for £111 / 26k points at the begining of August.

HAve been checking my bookings today and I’ve noticed that some MAN cash prices have actually dropped from some of the ridiculous rates they were previously going for. Some points rates also gone down slightly as well.

NorthernLass 7,569 posts

I haven’t seen it available all year. It was a quarantine hotel and I think it might be housing refugees at the moment. It’s showing unavailable until the end of the year on the IHG website when I search.

ChrisC 956 posts

Ah I see you mean MAN as in the airport rather than the city centre – which was the one I was looking at!

Blair Waldorf Salad 1,095 posts

Is the Chinese restaurant going to re-open too though? It was by far the best option on the airport campus.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.