Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes IHG One Rewards Cyber Monday 10,000 Points for Every 2 Nights – 42k points on 4 offers stacking?

• alexma 21 posts

https://www.ihg.com/content/gb/en/deals/hotel-offers/cybersale-europe?cm_mmc=EMAIL-_-IHGRC-_-EMEAA-_-EN-_-OB-_-Cyber_2022_974800-_-P1-_-92719_A1

The “Activation Period” is 28 November 2022 (12:00AM Local Standard Time) through 29 November 2022 (11:59PM Local Standard Time) only
    To qualify for an award of 10,000 bonus points for two (2) qualifying room nights under this Promotion, each of the two (2) qualifying room nights must be part of one or more “Promotion Eligible Qualifying Stays” and must fall within the Promotion Period. The “Promotion Period” is from 28 November 2022, through 31 December 2022.

I wonder if I can stack everything together on one stay via Amabassador Weekend Night Certificate?
    1. Join Ambassador, stay two nights, earn 20K bonus points
    2. 2K bonus points every 2 nights – Autumn bonus points offer
    3. 10,000 points every 2 Nights – Cyber Monday
    4. 10,000 points every 2 Nights
    Total – 42,000 points

alexma 21 posts

Correction it should be 32k bonus in total – Not sure why 10k bonus every 2 nights popped up twice under my offer registered page.

JohnG 40 posts

They should stack (I’m confident enough that the the pts for nights ones will that I’ve just booked 14 nights), and the ambassador one should stack without issue. The only potential snag is that I am not sure how the free voucher night is considered, and how it is processed by the hotel can make a difference. I think I’ve normally had it count for status and offers in the past, but I think I remember that theoretically at least it doesn’t (or that it does but hotels often mess things up so it doesn’t).

tw33ty 186 posts

Just had a second night from this offer go through.

The 10k for the second cyber Monday
    And 10k for the current global promotion both stacked and went through with the stay.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.