Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes Hilton Honors Diamond status gifting code

• glasgowchill73 1 post

I have a diamond gifting code, valid 1 year from date of activation.

If anyone can make use if it please let me know.

No one i know would get much benefit from it.

anuj 99 posts

I would love to have it if no one else pops up? My email is Anouj outlook.com (@ before outlook)

Thank You !

bobthebuilder 27 posts

Ah, just missed out. Would have loved this, as we have a few Hilton stays coming up over the next year, starting next week. If anyone else has a spare code going, please let me know. Thanks.

Paul B 224 posts

I have a diamond gifting code, valid 1 year from date of activation.

If anyone can make use if it please let me know.

No one i know would get much benefit from it.

Is this gifting Gold status? Likewise I have one (via Diamond), and happy to share mine.

*if it’s Diamond itself you’re gifting, that’s super generous of you.

To dare is to do 130 posts

Hi Paul b if you’re still offering and no one else has asked yes please debra550@hotmail.com

jshRR 32 posts

I’m a HH Gold (through the HH plat c/c with the 10K annual spend rather than via an Amex c/c) – just out of interest could someone spill the beans and explain where these diamond ♦️ gifting codes have come from ? Thanks

WillPS 194 posts

I’m a HH Gold (through the HH plat c/c with the 10K annual spend rather than via an Amex c/c) – just out of interest could someone spill the beans and explain where these diamond ♦️ gifting codes have come from ? Thanks

https://www.hilton.com/en/hilton-honors/support-faq/#elite-status

Under ‘Elite Status Gifting’

Elite status gifting

If you hit 40 nights in the calendar year, you can gift Gold status to any member. If you hit 70 nights then that gift is upgraded to Diamond.

jshRR 32 posts

Thanks for that WillPS – didn’t know anything about that !

duggie1982 261 posts

And if anyone has any status gifting abilities then this would be awesome duggie1982@hotmail.com

dianernyman 2 posts

I would greatly appreciate it if someone has any status they can give towards me with hilton.

dinurse@outlook.com

thank you,

diane

HJ 37 posts

Does anyone know how or when I can expect the gifting codes to come through? I just hit 70 nights for 2022 and was at 40 much earlier this year, but never received anything (or in the last 3 years of qualifying for that matter!).

Parky 7 posts

I would be ever so grateful should any nice kind person be willing to gift me a hilton diamond status

joga1984@protonmail.com

Thank you in advance !

Paul B 224 posts

Does anyone know how or when I can expect the gifting codes to come through? I just hit 70 nights for 2022 and was at 40 much earlier this year, but never received anything (or in the last 3 years of qualifying for that matter!).

I received my Gold gifting code via email shortly after my 40th night. I would reach out.

K_3891 6 posts

Did your 40 nights in 2022 include the double night credits? I hit 40 with some of these credits but no code yet. I emailed Hilton asking “have I met the criteria to obtain a gift gold” and they just told me about the gifting scheme and mentioned my nights, stays and points- no yes or no to confirm (helpful….. LOL).

ee 48 posts

Did your 40 nights in 2022 include the double night credits? I hit 40 with some of these credits but no code yet. I emailed Hilton asking “have I met the criteria to obtain a gift gold” and they just told me about the gifting scheme and mentioned my nights, stays and points- no yes or no to confirm (helpful….. LOL).

I can answer that – yes. I had a bunch of double night credits which took me to 41 in total, and I received the code by email last night.

HJ 37 posts

Update – my diamond code came through now, but scouring through my past emails I couldn’t find any gold code… Will need to reach out to Hilton for that one separately

AL 569 posts

Update – my diamond code came through now, but scouring through my past emails I couldn’t find any gold code… Will need to reach out to Hilton for that one separately

I’ve been waiting a while for my Gold code to arrive. My Diamond arrived automatically, but no Gold — yet. I asked the Diamond Desk, who put me on to “Priority Letters” (whatever they are), and no reply bar what was effectively an automatic response.

DonLee 213 posts

@HJ @AL

Hi, I would be really appreciated if you’re still offering Diamond gifting and no one else has asked, please email lee805506@gmail.com. I will drop to gold from next year so keen to keep Diamond. Thanks!

moonshine 2 posts

Happy New Year All!

This post is relevant as the New Year starts. Some are still waiting for updated status

moonshine 2 posts

Good day, due to covid related problems in late 2022 I fell short on status. Have recovered somewhat, and need to travel this year with family.
    Would be eternally grateful if someone can bless us with a gift of diamond status code for 2023 as it helps most with family travels. Thank You!
    my email: natlrn@yahoo.com

shanghaiguizi 41 posts

I was well in excess of 100 nights and passed the 60 nights around august. I received the gold code but at the start of December I still hadn’t received the diamond code. Cue three emails to priority letters and still nothing. In the end I sent a final email just saying if I didn’t receive the code by the end of the year I’d take my business to Hyatt this year. When you send emails to priory letters you get an auto response saying it’ll take something like 11 days for them to get back to you.

I got a response with a code around the 4th of January, but the email also said it was a 2022 code and would only work for a brief time. No further details about how long the code would work for.

Bit disappointed it took so much effort from me to resolve.

I’ve been waiting a while for my Gold code to arrive. My Diamond arrived automatically, but no Gold — yet. I asked the Diamond Desk, who put me on to “Priority Letters” (whatever they are), and no reply bar what was effectively an automatic response.

Abdul 69 posts

It’s in the terms. It’s valid until 31JAN23.

Spare 14 posts

One Diamond code to give away.

Email me at sp.otutd at gmail com – I will send it to one of you later today.

09R 49 posts

One Diamond code to give away.

Email me at sp.otutd at gmail com – I will send it to one of you later today.

Email sent!

RTS 123 posts

Awww shucks missed out. I have a few Hilton stays this year including my wedding night too! If anyone has a diamond status spare, I’d be grateful for it.

Rts4junk {at} Gmail {dot} com

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.