Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs Virgin Flying Club Did Virgin drop Air France Premium Economy points redemption?

• erj2atc 3 posts

I have searched for Premium Economy to CDG from every AF non-stop departure point in the USA on the Virgin Atlantic website, and no matter how far out I search date-wise, there are no available award seats. I am able to business class available, so I find it odd that there is no Premium Economy available anywhere, did Virgin Atlantic drop the ability to book it with their miles?

BA Flyer IHG Stayer 2,084 posts

AF have to release the rewards to partners.

Is there any availability via AF?

erj2atc 3 posts

AF have to release the rewards to partners.

Is there any availability via AF?

Yes, I can find availability through flying blue, but I’m trying to take advantage of cap1 venture X 30% transfer bonus to Virgin

memesweeper 1,256 posts

I’ve never seen United offer PE redemptions to partners (and I’ve not exhaustively researched it – just never seen it when looking). It might be a policy given the low number of seats and their highly profitable nature, might be an “IT” thing.

Flying Blue have dynamic pricing, so availability on FB is not an indicator that something should be available via Virgin.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.