Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes Marriott Bonvoy Double Elite Night promotion

• Paul B 224 posts

The current promotion finishes on the 23rd April. I have a stay on the 17-24th April, will I earn the Double Elite Nights (plus 6k bonus points) for the first 6 nights, and the normal base earning for the last night?

tw33ty 187 posts

Yeah you’ll get the points and extra nights for the dates that fall during the period and normal for the night that isn’t during the promotion.

I had exactly the same at the start of this promotion.

Paul B 224 posts

Yeah you’ll get the points and extra nights for the dates that fall during the period and normal for the night that isn’t during the promotion.

I had exactly the same at the start of this promotion.

Perfect, just wanted to confirm as would happily shorten to 6 nights if the EQN bonus was in jeopardy.

cercwc76 54 posts

Trying to make use of Amex and double elite night offers towards platinum. If booked a night on 23rd and check out on 24th April (cheaper rate). Will it still counts within the promotion period or the check out must be on 23rd the last day?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.