Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards Barclaycard Avios Earned Avios tracker in Barclaycard app

• FarAway 33 posts

Is earned avios tracker working fine in the app? There were a few purchases in October with Barclaycard Avios Plus but no avios appear to have been earned for these transactions. It’s showing 0 avios for last month when I go to “view my activity”. Is there a bug and has anyone noticed something similar?

tp1404 33 posts

Earned points should transfer on the 2nd of each month. Mine haven’t tracked in Barclays app or transferred to BA for the past 3 months. Complaint ongoing.

jj 520 posts

I’ve noticed that the tracker can sometimes fall behind. Transactions will eventually show there as having earned Avios; you just need to be patient.

FarAway 33 posts

Earned points should transfer on the 2nd of each month. Mine haven’t tracked in Barclays app or transferred to BA for the past 3 months. Complaint ongoing.

Do you have a Barclays avios rewards account as well and do these points appear correctly?

FarAway 33 posts

I’ve noticed that the tracker can sometimes fall behind. Transactions will eventually show there as having earned Avios; you just need to be patient.

Eventually as in how many weeks later?

tp1404 33 posts

Do you have a Barclays avios rewards account as well and do these points appear correctly?

I do, yes. The Barclays Avios Reward account I joined on 3rd October tracks correctly. The Barclaycard Avios Plus that I joined in July does not. I spoke to the complaint handler yesterday who advised that my profile is definitely not set up correctly. Their system doesn’t recognise me as a dual reward customer, hence no 100,000 Avios email, nor a £5/month fee discount for holding both accounts. It’s with their IT to sort, but I’ve had numerous issues since joining Barclaycard in July. Hopefully they will eventually sort this out and pay me up to date for what I’m owed in missing Avios etc.

FarAway 33 posts

Is it true that it might take 10 working days for relevant avios to appear in the app?

FarAway 33 posts

A further update… It has now been a month since I got the card and no purchases have been converted to avios. In the relevant section in the app it still shows 0 avios earned for October and 0 avios for November. What is going on?

robato 54 posts

My Avios points track almost as soon as the transaction is confirmed (i.e. not “pending”) so within 24 hours as far as I can see. Sounds like something’s not working for you.

RebeccaLondon 43 posts

Mine tells me that if I open various accounts I could get extra points. If I open a mortgage I get 700 points a month.
    Scroll back to the otheg page…. Shows my mortgage which I’ve had with them for four years (and yes setting that up initially was an absolute shit show too. Completed late and they accidentally sent me the extra funds I was borrowing to extend my lease twice…..)

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.