Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club Extensions – not yet processed?

• Joecooljoe 49 posts

Hey – is anyone else still waiting on their extension to be processed? I thought email said by end of first week of Jan, but.mine not gone thru yet (current expiry 30th June 22)

Pid 33 posts

Same here – TP year is 8 Jun but it looks like I have still not had my silver status extended for the year as the card expiry is still Jul 22. Anyone else with a similar issue, I really do not want to have to call BA to get it fixed unless I really need to!

ee 48 posts

Yes, exactly the same here for me!

krjlyons 2 posts

Still waiting…

Pid 33 posts

I DM’d on Twitter and got the following reply. Only sent an email on Fri so not received a reply yet. Might be worth emailing too.

Hi, I’m sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Please send your query and membership number, date of birth, email address and postcode to exec-club.socialmedia@ba.com and our dedicated team will take a look at this for you. Thanks

• This reply was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    Omegaman 39 posts

Is this the last of the extensions do we think ? I just missed the date on the last one.

Pid 33 posts

Is this the last of the extensions do we think ? I just missed the date on the last one.

I would have thought so as travel is opening up but who knows we will just have to wait and see what happens.

Pid 33 posts

Finally got a holding response:

Thank you for getting in contact with us about your Tier Status. I hope you are well.

We are currently looking into all accounts that have recently renewed or are about to renew, as part of the 12-month status extension due to the current pandemic.

I will get back in contact with you directly, once we have reviewed and updated as necessary all accounts.

I hope this is helpful and thanks again for getting in contact.

Hopefully it will not take too long for them to review all the accounts!

Pid 33 posts

Checked today on the app and I have now been extended 🙂

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.