Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes Marriott Bonvoy F1 – W Abu Dhabi reward availability?

• RTS 123 posts

Does anyone know when they release the reward rooms for the W in Abu Dhabi for the F1 dates ?

• This topic was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    Matt 320 posts

There were no rooms available for cash or points when I looked a day or two back.

youneedtobeyourself 16 posts

On the subject how did you all get on those of you who made it out there?

bonvoy_traveller 13 posts

There were rooms available for £175 a night when I looked while in Abu Dhabi last week, like an idiot I didn’t book and now the dates are blacked out for cash or points.

RTS 123 posts

i checked everyday but never been able to book.

krvpik 6 posts

I booked yesterday direct with hotel:
    I have been in 2020 and now will be again…..
    booked 17-21 Nov 2022
    If anyone will go alone and can buy extra track passes for one person please contact me

rules are:

We are thrilled that you are planning to stay with us at the epicenter of activity and good vibes during The Formula 1 Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2022.

While the online sales for F1 this year are not yet opened, we still have a few entry category rooms not committed to groups and I am able to confirm a Redemption Stay for you offline, should you agree to the below terms and conditions:

§ A minimum length of stay restriction of 4 nights applies (check-in on Thursday and check-out on Monday following the Race weekend) – to all rates including Point Redemptions during Grand Prix. This matches your request perfectly!

§ Bookings follow non-refundable, non-changeable policy with no modifications of any kind allowed

§ Current Redemption rate is 160,000 for the 4-night stay (40,000 daily). It is subject to Destination Amenity fee of AED 350 per person per night, payable in advance.

o Destination Amenity Fee covers F1 access pass, mandatory for all guests on F1/ hotel premises during the Race days, which will also take you to after-race concerts, happening each evening of the race weekend, along with added perks available like pitlane walk.

§ Standard Redemption stays are for Wonderful category, which doesn’t feature unobscured Race Track view, but comes with either King or Twin bedding.

• This reply was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    slidey 287 posts

Did you email them? What address did you use to contact?

krvpik 6 posts

via facebook
    and later email
    wabudhabi.info@whotels.com

moss79 29 posts

Thanks for this managed to book . Does anyone who has been before have more experience of what’s included in the F1 access pass ?

slidey 287 posts

How are you getting them to respond to you? 🙂 I have messaged on facebook and emailed and theyve not replied at all.

The access pass gives access to the fan zone in the circuit, it doesnt give access to abu dhabi hill or any of the grandstands to watch the race etc. Its more like a resort fee than a ticket.

moss79 29 posts

Hi used Instagram and Facebook

I found the email above was not working and was given another direct email of a contact at the hotel Im happy to share with Rob if its Possible he can share the email privately with You .

RTS 123 posts

Hi used Instagram and Facebook

I found the email above was not working and was given another direct email of a contact at the hotel Im happy to share with Rob if its Possible he can share the email privately with You .

I have been trying for months now! Would you mind sharing it with me please? Jade4junk{at}Gmail{dot}com

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.