Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs Virgin Flying Club Feedback on the new Upper Class Virgin Atlantic 330 NEO – LHR TAMPA

• sxparkin 54 posts

Flew on this service to from Tampa – service was excellent, food pretty good (better on outbound, less choice inbound)

A couple of points – DO go for a window seat in UC – slightly bigger and better storage space

Note as per other reviews the seat is pretty narrow – I am average build and height and my shoulders touched both sides of the sleeping pod.

The LOFT area is a total waste of space – no one uses it except to get a snack and go back to their seat – The Benches are awkwardly high and uncomfortable to sit in – for more than a few minutes (On the seating map this shows as a large galley – but I sat in Row 8 rear of UC and heard no noise of any consequence). The front of the cabin is near the main serving galley and noiser than the rear galley for P/Econ and The Loft. This is still not showing on SEAT GURU who have the flight but no seating map – as at a week ago.

A few bits of feedback Hope it helps …more on HfP and youtube if you want to dig deeper – all in – Service Excellent/Seat small so be aware if you are very tall or big.

dougzz99 626 posts

Never use seat guru it is just an advertising hub, no accurate info. Look at aerolopa.com

They do warn the A330-900 map is from a Virgin rendering and may not be fully accurate.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.