FlyerTalk. ‘Tweak’ follow up from today’s post.
22nd December 2021 at 21:34Mikeact
Following on from today’s Forum Tweak update I wanted to post the following here being more relevant.
The ‘Biggy’ Avios one in the US is of course American and many of their issues/questions seem to find their way over to the BA FlyerTalk forum.
But of course their forum/s also support seperately other Avios members, Iberia, AerLingus, Alaska, Finnair etc.,as well as the three Alliances. I just feel that as these are nearer to home, the forum could be extended on here as above which would also make it clearer with less clutter.
Just a thought.23rd December 2021 at 22:51Mikeact
And how about including your Avios University series as a separate topic…
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The perfect airport doesn’t exist, but the new Paris Charles de Gaulle ‘Extime’ upgrade is close
Bits: new Qatar insurance rules, design a BA beer can, free Fairmont night from Emirates
Bits: fly BA Club World on short haul – or fly Titan, Virgin ends Plaza Premium Clubhouse access
Bits: Virgin’s missing reward seats, Elizabeth Line gets faster to Heathrow, Inverness Airport station
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- JDB on Las ?vegas Flights moved from T3 to T5
- alexm on OW Sapphire status benefits with Iberia Express HBO ticket
- JDB on Volunteer list at online checkin
- AJA on New member saying Hello!
- JDB on Nassau, Grand Cayman and Providenciales Back to T5!
- flymeanywhere on Chat thread – Wednesday 8th February
- qc on Sri Lanka: trouble possibly brewing again
- Harrier25 on Purchasing which vouchers qualify towards Amex minimum spend ?
- nectar collector on Chat thread – Wednesday 8th February
- AJA on Chat thread – Wednesday 8th February
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.