Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs Virgin Flying Club Has anyone tried the new Virgin Atlantic Upper Class?

• roame 2 posts

Has anyone experienced the new Virgin Atlantic Upper Class? They look beautiful and almost like ANA’s the Suite and much better than the current Upper Class product.

davefl 1,219 posts
    Rob
    HfP Staff
    2,198 posts

Security strikes not withstanding I should be doing Retreat Suite next week, review to follow.

sentio85 29 posts

Roame – I flew back from MIA with the little cost centre recently. He closed the door straight after take off. This meant that the cabin crew ended up having to do all the work as I was across the aisle and too far away. So my recommendation for parents would be to consider booking the middle two seats in a 1-2-1 layout.

Personally, the seat was ok when upright. I hated it flat. It felt like I was sleeping on the floor in a coffin. I think it is because I am a side sleeper. Your mileage may vary.

The Savage Squirrel 568 posts

Roame – I flew back from MIA with the little cost centre recently. He closed the door straight after take off. This meant that the cabin crew ended up having to do all the work as I was across the aisle and too far away

Sounds ideal to be fair 😀

Capital Eric 2 posts

TPALHR in 8A a few days ago. The suite seems quite small, those of plus size, as it is now termed, will have some difficulty exiting with the bed extended by any amount. Much more private than the herringbone, the suite has doors, but is seemingly a little cramped.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.