Forums › Frequent flyer programs › Virgin Flying Club › Has anyone tried the new Virgin Atlantic Upper Class?
Has anyone tried the new Virgin Atlantic Upper Class?
Discuss today's stories:
Has anyone experienced the new Virgin Atlantic Upper Class? They look beautiful and almost like ANA’s the Suite and much better than the current Upper Class product.
Security strikes not withstanding I should be doing Retreat Suite next week, review to follow.
Roame – I flew back from MIA with the little cost centre recently. He closed the door straight after take off. This meant that the cabin crew ended up having to do all the work as I was across the aisle and too far away. So my recommendation for parents would be to consider booking the middle two seats in a 1-2-1 layout.
Personally, the seat was ok when upright. I hated it flat. It felt like I was sleeping on the floor in a coffin. I think it is because I am a side sleeper. Your mileage may vary.
Roame – I flew back from MIA with the little cost centre recently. He closed the door straight after take off. This meant that the cabin crew ended up having to do all the work as I was across the aisle and too far away
Sounds ideal to be fair 😀
TPALHR in 8A a few days ago. The suite seems quite small, those of plus size, as it is now termed, will have some difficulty exiting with the bed extended by any amount. Much more private than the herringbone, the suite has doors, but is seemingly a little cramped.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Popular articles this week:
AMAZING DEAL: 7 nights Virgin Voyages full board cruises for two for 80,000 Virgin Points
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- Oviplokos1 on Bank account switching – Co-Op bank bonus
- duke on Virgin Voyages Master Thread
- JDB on LON-CAI in comfort, on points
- phantomchickenz on InterContinental Rome Ambasciatori Palace
- JDB on SeatSpy/RFF showing incorrect info
- Maples on Post new Amex statement credit offers here!
- Harrier25 on Bank account switching – Co-Op bank bonus
- Rob Burgess on Chat thread – Sunday 28th May
- Super Secret Stuff on Chat thread – Sunday 28th May
- Richie on LON-CAI in comfort, on points
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.