Having trouble with a TP run
1st May 2022 at 14:22ljms
I’m currently trying to book a TP run from BUD – HNL (see below)
When I copy through to Book With Matrix and select American Airlines, it tells me the JFK flight isn’t available and tries to get me to either fly direct from LHR – LAX or LHR – ORD/PHX – LAX, both of which are obviously fewer TPs.
Any ideas why this is happening?
ITA screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/MvHeRPo
1st May 2022 at 22:00dougzz99
- This topic was modified 52 years, 6 months ago by .
Have you tried the Matrix power tools, I find that the most reliable way of getting complicated routes from Matrix to AA. A lot of the problems are usually with the JFK-LAX/SFO-JFK trans cons, usually very limited availability. I see I0 for the AA1 flight on 31st, although I7 when married with the AA141 LHR-JFK segment, so should be OK.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- Reney on Mortgage overpayments
- FREEFLIGHTS on KLM connecting flights
- Tracey on Chat thread – Saturday 25th June
- mkcol on Chat thread – Saturday 25th June
- Colin MacKinnon on Chat thread – Saturday 25th June
- hoog23 on Housefold account / combine Avios
- Blair Waldorf Salad on Chat thread – Saturday 25th June
- meta on Voco Dubai The Palm
- Blair Waldorf Salad on NYC Subway
- Bill on BA’s [upcoming] prepaid Mastercard
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.3 million of rooms to date. Click for details.