Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Other Destination advice Cheap Heathrow car parking

• Mutley 9 posts

I need 14 days car parking. any ideas on cheapest options, happy to consider hotel options on night before relatively early flight from Terminal 5

The Original Nick 112 posts

Try Justpark.com. I use it and park at Doghurst Drive. Electric gates and the owner is sound.His name is Zak. Bus stop across the road and the 423 takes you to T5.

Mikeact 232 posts

And the price is ?…..(Approx.)

• This reply was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    Rob
    HfP Staff
    2,205 posts

The cheapest sensible option is usually just to book a hotel the night before which throws in parking.

Other ideas here: https://www.headforpoints.com/2022/01/31/best-deals-heathrow-airport-car-parking/

ianwardz 42 posts

We used Justpark, parked on ‘driveway on Horton Road’
    The guy here charges £5 per night and will drop off and pick up for an extra £25.
    Secure, gated with CCTV parking and the drop off/pick up was very quick, just 5 mins from T5.

Molly 89 posts

Used Tesco points on APH for Terminal 3 meet and greet parking. Smooth service, no issues – disembarked my Virgin flight, collected luggage and in my car within 35 minutes.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.