Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

• _Charlie 11 posts

Hi all, I just logged onto my Heathrow reward account to see I have 40K points.

I’ve just spent 5K on parking but what should I do with the rest as they expire relatively soon?

Rob
    HfP Staff
    2,199 posts

Does activity keep them alive? If so, consider booking a Heathrow Express ticket and earning some points assuming you are not near Heathrow.

Other options here – https://www.headforpoints.com/2021/11/01/review-heathrow-rewards/

Scottpat78 243 posts

Apologies for jumping on this. I forgot to add my Heathrow rewards number to an upcoming parking booking. Can you add your account to the booking retrospectively? I had a look but can’t see any option to do that.

Jacob 223 posts

Apologies for jumping on this. I forgot to add my Heathrow rewards number to an upcoming parking booking. Can you add your account to the booking retrospectively? I had a look but can’t see any option to do that.

Have done this for Heathrow Express (not parking) via email customerservice@heathrowrewards.com. Note there’s a 3-month limit on the retrospective claims.

Scottpat78 243 posts

Thanks, I’ll give this a go.

Have done this for Heathrow Express (not parking) via email customerservice@heathrowrewards.com. Note there’s a 3-month limit on the retrospective claims.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.