Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs Virgin Flying Club Help needed! Virgin Atlantic suspended my account for fraud without explanations

• zotikus 20 posts

@bman4833 so sorry to hear it is still not working, but don’t lose hope. From my experience:
    1) no other team has the right to decide other than loyalty fraud team, after all you have to confront with them. so keep on writing to them insisting you are innocent and request a ‘investigation/appeal’. Their standard replies could be their trick, also could mean your docs are not covering their red flag point
    2) the fraud team won’t tell you why (they don’t want to reveal the secret of their lame system), so you really need to dig deeper and guess what could be wrong. ANYTHING mismatch with your profile? name, address, nationality, payment country, telephone, etc.. anything not complying to their T&C on the credit card points transfer?
    3) their senior customer care staff might have experience on the fraud drama, if you could somehow get on a call with them, they might give you some unofficial hint.

@Froggee
    Yes I am ok to put it an closure now. One last thing I want to do is to put all the process/emails together and send to the executive team, hoping they can do something to make improvement in the future. It was such a painful procedure that no one wants to experience or should. And I could book Paris hotel with my Marriott points luckily, so expensive during that time! hope they have good Champagne in the CDG lounge 😉

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.