Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes IHG One Rewards Help test a powerful new tool for IHG Rewards points collectors

• timrogers 13 posts

Hi there,

I’m Tim, and I built and launched Reward Flight Finder back in 2017 to help people make the most of their Avios.

I’m now preparing to launch a new website to help people get more value from their hotel points – starting with IHG!

This new tool will help you track availability and price changes for IHG reward nights.

I’m looking for some early users who collect IHG Rewards points to help test the product and share their feedback.

If you’re interested in getting involved, just fill in the survey at https://dc2x4xkao2v.typeform.com/to/BX9UI4h7. It’ll take about 3 minutes.

Have a wonderful Easter weekend 🐣,

Tim

ChrisC 956 posts

I would be interested but you might get more people involved if @rob or @rhys could verify that you are indeed from RFF.

timrogers 13 posts

Glad to hear it Chris! I’m not actually involved in RFF anymore, but it was me that started it back in 2017. Let me see what I can get Rob or Rhys to do 😊

ed_fly 201 posts

Looking forward to seeing what you’ve got planned with this Tim

timrogers 13 posts

I’ve now moved the survey, so please head over to https://tinyurl.com/2uz82m2n instead if you’re interested! 📜

(Rob edit: had to make this survey a TinyURL as it messing up the forum formatting)

• This reply was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    Rob
    HfP Staff
    2,195 posts

Happy to verify that Tim is indeed Tim and that this is his new side project. From what I’ve heard so far it could be very interesting ….

davefl 1,217 posts

If it shows points per penny value it’ll be useful. I just managed to get 1.9/point on a Kimpton in Chicago on a part pay redemption but spotting those and calculating each of the 5 options is a faff. Also I got lucky as the number of points required doubled the next day.

ChrisC 956 posts

Happy to verify that Tim is indeed Tim and that this is his new side project. From what I’ve heard so far it could be very interesting ….

Thanks Rob. it does look interesting.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.