Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes Other hotel schemes Hotels.com revamp and Award Wallet

• marks7389 425 posts

Anyone else noticed that AwardWallet has become very confused by hotels.com’s site revamp?

Had an update this evening informing me that one of my upcoming trips is now at Hotel Name “Contact Property” and its address is “View in Local Language”

🙂

The Savage Squirrel 569 posts

Hehe. Had a flashback to an old website data scraping project. Site amendments with this sort of effect were the bane of your life no matter how carefully you programmed your scraping script.

dougzz99 623 posts

My reservations with hotels com stopped appearing in Award Wallet. Contacted support and after a bit of to and fro they said that uk.hotels com is not checked, only hotels com.

Removed auto renew from Award Wallet and moved on. There were several other things I’d got tired off and this was just the proverbial straw.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.